Friday, June 24, 2011

*&^*&(%^$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Megan

I'm hungry ALL THE TIME.

WHAT is going ON?!

It's causing more cheats. I've only had two truly clean days this week, which were tues and wed.

I just don't understand. I keep telling myself that the development of muscle needs the calories and that's why I'm hungry, (and I have been excruciatingly sore from this week's workouts ) but I just don't think a girl of my size NEEDS as much as I feel like I am legitimately hungry for!

Today....
430am 16oz triple SF vanilla nonfat latte
7am Luna bar
?? High fiber fruit leather
9am Approx 1oz meat, 5ish strawberries
1130am around 1.5C braised cabbage, probably 3-4 oz chicken/beef - BBQ'ed peppers and onions
?? decent-sized cookie :((
?? 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
?? diet coke
530 bunch of grapes, probably like 8 strawberries, 1 square dark chocolate

There was also like 64oz water in there today too

That's already ~ 1400 cals! WTF!!!? That's like - what "traditional diets" tout. Often times even less. How are people satisfied like this?! Yeah I had a few cheats but this is making me want to tear my hair out.
 
I'm working reaaaaaallllly hard on discounting calories - but I just can't help but think I'm going to take steps backwards in terms of health with all of this if I am still taking too much in.

Life is just frustrating me in general - Getting to that point where even *I* am annoyed with myself. I've snapped at a number of girlfriends this last week (sorry......)

shrfmmmmmmmmmmrmmfmfmfmf;l;;;;;;

(Kimmy - I'm proud of you ;)         )


EDIT: Talked at length with another trainer whom I trust. He says to be drinking my whey protein powder TWICE A DAY. Sick. I'm going to do it though. Sick and tired of being hungry.

And yes, this evening turned into my official cheat day - Boo. I wanted french toast tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment